Players 6th grade and under only
This is a competitive league, not our skill training program
-can register a team or as an individual
-Individual sign ups will be placed on a team together, PLAYING TIME IS NOT REQUIRED
- Coach Will may or may not be your coach -All Players must sign online waiver and parental policy
$60 per player (even if registering a team)
-Reg season award winners
-Winner for Rebounds, block shots, and points gets trophy, medal, and/or plaque
-Team and Individual Champ Awards for winning Chip
5 on 5, 10 player roster
-Can start a game with 4
- All players are not required to play
Leagues are approximately 7 weeks plus approximately 3 weeks of playoffs (based on number of teams)
Practices are scheduled by the Coach of your child's team (if any).
- unfortunately, the league do not have unlimited gym space and therefore do not schedule practices
Games consist of two 14-minute halves
- Running clock in the first half
- Clock will stop under two minutes in the second half only (deadballs, TO's, etc.)
- 2 minute overtime, clock stop under 1 minute -3 Timeouts per half (do not carry over) -1 Timeout in OT -Double OT and beyond, 1 minute, clock stops
While special request is an option, please note it may not always be honored. However, we will do our best to accommodate any special request. Complete rules will be emailed upon registration.
Games are played at 3644 Warners Rd Syracuse
Ref Fees are included in Price
Actual game times will vary based on number of teams. Schedules are subject to change with limited notice.
Jersey's are not provided by the league (can purchase from us). Each player is required to have the same style jersey/shirt with a number on it