** 8 on 8**
- 3 Down Linemen (ineligible)
- Must have one eligible on each side of the 3 down linemen - WR, TE, RB
- Must have QB behind Center (gun or under center)
- DL do not need to be head up on OL
- Coin toss to decide first possession
- Play starts at desginated 20 yard line
- Can start a game with 6 players, opposing captain has choice of playing with 6, 7, or 8
12 player roster
- Two weeks to add/drop players
- Week 3 (end of last game week 2) there will be a cost to add players, $25 per player
- Cannot add any new players during playoffs, regardless
- Can add players to roster due to injury through regular season, not playoffs, with no cost to team or captain
- Players deciding not to show is not the issue for the league, start of week 3 there will be a fee
- Each eligible offensive player and any player wishing to possess and advance the ball must wear an Official Flag, flags are provided by the league.
- The flags must be inserted properly not altered in any way with the flag belt properly tightened to prevent the belt from turning or swiveling.
- The belt and entire flag(s) must be clearly visible during play.
- Flags that are not visible could result in the play stopping at a point of contact.
- Shirts/jersey will be provided by the league and are required for each game
- Must be the same style and color
- Must have same number for entire season
- Players without a jersey will be fined $10, payable at the start of next game, or player cannot play
- 2 - 20 minute Halves, running clock
- Clock will be held on the field, large play clock
- In the event of inclement weather, officials will keep the clock on their person Running clock
- Clock stops under 1 minute in the first half and 2 minutes in the second
- Under the 1 and 2 minute warnings, clock stops for out of bounds, spikes, incomplete passes, and Time Outs.
- 2 Timeouts per half, do not rollover
- 1 Timeout in OT
- 1 Timeout for each team
- Each Team is awarded one possession
- Games concludes at the end of possession
- Ball starts at 20 yard line
- Coin toss to decide possession and which side of field will be used
#Teams are not allowed to leave any trash on their sidelines. All teams are responsible for the items left on their sideline.
#Fighting is prohibited and will result in a fine and suspension from the game