Co-ed Flag Football, ages 4-14 (broken into select age groups), Program held at Liverpool Elementary 910 Second St., Liverpool
Saturday mornings 9am-12noon, 1 hour programs with 30 minutes of practice and 30 minutes of game play.
Taught by Former NFL Player and Former Syracuse Orange Captain Will Hunter
We prepare your child to play the game; we teach sportsmanship, offensive/defensive positions, and we develop skills.
Benefits of Flag Football
- Gives children the option to play football with the same fitness and competitive benefits of tackle football, but with less risk of injury
- Make new friends, social skills; learn respect for themselves & others
- Exercise; counter obesity, diabetes, and promote good health
- Focus and concentration; for success in school and sports
- Get an idea of football concepts
With our program, every child plays, plays every position, get a sportsmanship medal, a jersey, and a trophy. Our goals are to teach and get our youth excited about sports, not just football. The skills learned here can and will translate to any sport your child decide to play.
All skill levels welcome
Registering after May 20th there is a chance your child's jersey will not be available.
schedules are subject to change
please do not contact the school as it is not an affiliate of the program