Players 4th grade and under only
This is a competitive league, not our skill training program
-can register a team or as an individual
-Individual sign ups will be placed on a team together
Coach Will may or may not be your coach
We try to make teams even as we do not hold a practice prior
-All Players must sign a online waiver
$60 per player (even if registering a team)
-Team and Individual Champ Trophy
5 on 5, 10 player roster
-Can start a game with 4
- All players are not required to play, no mandatory playing time
Leagues are approximately 7 weeks plus approximately 3 weeks of playoffs.
Practices, if any, are scheduled by the Coach of your child's team.
- unfortunately, the league do not have unlimited gym space.
Games consist of two 12-minute halves
- Running clock in the first half, stops under 1 minute
- Clock will stop under two minutes in the second half
- 2 minute overtime, clock stop under 1 minute -3 Timeouts per half (do not carry over) -1 Timeout in OT -Double OT and beyond, 1 minute, clock stops
While special request is an option, please note it may not always be honored. However, we will do our best to accommodate any special request. Complete rules will be emailed upon registration.
Tentative dates are March 13, 20, April 3, 17, 24, May 8, 15, 22, 29
- dates are subject to change
Games are played 3644 Warners Rd. Syracuse
Ref Fees are included in Price
Complete rules will be emailed after teams are formed