$275 League Team fee
- must have same team jersey
- extra fee if we provide the jersey's
$50 Individual Fee
- no team, sign up as an individual
- If your team is assigned to play that week and do not show, this is considered a forfeit.
- Once, the schedule is made and your team cancel for whatever reason, this is also considered a forfeit.
- There will be a $70 forfeit fee
- If your team forfeits the season, please give advance notice as we have to schedule others (referees, score keeper, the premises, etc.). If the week starts, this is not advance notice and your team can be subject to a $70 fee.
Referee and score keeper fee
- $40 per game per team
- paid directly to scorekeeper at the start of each game
5 on 5, 10 player roster
- Once rosters are closed, players will only be allowed to play if they pay a $50 entry fee. This will allow them to be on your roster permanently unless the roster is full.
- $25 per game for any individual playing on your team that is not on your roster (after your roster is full). Players can elect to pay $25 per game regardless of roster.
Leagues are approximately 7 weeks plus approximately 3 weeks of playoffs.
Games consist of two - 20 minute halves and the clock will stop under one minute in the first and two minutes in the second half. 2 minute overtime, clock stop under 1 minute
- 2 Time outs per half (do not carry over)
- 1 Time out in OT
- Double OT and beyond, 1 minute, clock stops
While special request is an option, please note it may not always be honored. However, we will do our best to accommodate any special request.
Games are played at 1654 W. Onondaga St.