$275 Team League Fee
- Players must have same team jersey, color and style
- Teams can rent jersey from league organizer - $50
- Teams can purchase jerseys from league organizer, price varies
- No Jersey at the start of week 4, $20 fine or 1 game suspension, no exception
- Fees are due start of week 4, NO EXCEPTIONS
$50 Individual Fee - Free Agent
- no team, sign up as an individual
- Free agents will be placed on a team together
- $70 is due at the start of your first scheduled game, will be returned at the end of the season if your team do not forfeit a game
- If your team is assigned to play that week and do not show, this is considered a forfeit.
- Once, the schedule is made and your team cancel for whatever reason, this is also considered a forfeit. There will be a $70 forfeit fee
- If your team forfeits the season, please give advance notice as we have to schedule others (referees, score keeper, the premises, etc.). If the week starts, this is not advance notice and your team can be subject to a $70 fee. There may still be a fee for forfeiting the season.
Referee and scorekeeper fee
- $40 per game per team
- paid directly to scorekeeper at the start of each game
5 on 5, 10 player roster
- Once rosters are closed, players will only be allowed to play if they pay a $50 entry fee. This will allow them to be on your roster permanently unless the roster is full.
- $25 per game for any individual playing on your team that is not on your roster (after your roster is full). Players can elect to pay $25 per game regardless of roster. Cannot add players at all during the playoffs!!!
Leagues are approximately 7 weeks plus approximately 3 weeks of playoffs.
Games consist of two - 20 minute halves and the clock will stop under one minute in the first and two minutes in the second half. 2 minute overtime, clock stop under 1 minute
- 2 Time outs per half (do not carry over)
- 1 Time out in OT
- Double OT and beyond, 1 minute, clock stops
All players must sign online waiver
All players must acknowledge and sign rules
While special request is an option, please note it may not always be honored. However, we will do our best to accommodate any special request. Complete rules will be emailed before the start of the season.
Games are played at 1654 W. Onondaga St.
this is not a free program but one of our payment options is for pay later (it reads free)